So, finally I made a Christmas-inspired makeup tutorial. I totally forgot that Christmas is this coming Tuesday! This is what happened when I’m on vacation, forgot all about the dates..
Anyways! Inspiration comes from the red and gold festive colors. I don’t have a red eyeshadow, and I love MAC Cranberry eyeshadow, so I used it for the tutorial.
1. I applied MAC Cranberry eyeshadow using a flat eyeshadow brush all over the eyelid.
2. Using a blending brush, I blended the color on the crease.
3. Using a small angled brush, I applied Urban Decay Half-Baked eyeshadow on the inner corner of the lower lid.
4. Using the same angled brush, I applied a matte black eyeshadow on the outer corner of the lower lid, as well as upper lashline.
5. I curled my lashes and applied mascara on both upper and lower lashes.
6. Of course I’ve to changed my mind after I completed the look. So, using a small angled brush, I applied MAC Cranberry on top of the black eyeshadow on the outer corner of the lower lid.
7. I also lined my waterline and tightline using Annabelle black pencil eyeliner.
8. For the face, I applied Revlon Whipped Cream foundation all over my face using a foundation brush.
9. I also applied a mix of MAC Cubic and MAC Well Dressed blush on my cheeks.
10. For the lips, I applied L’oreal Colour Riche Caresse Shine Stain Lipcolour in Dangerously Pink.