Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday to all! The tutorial can be worn for New Year or any other party if you want to try wearing glitter for fun. 2 looks – one with just a lipgloss, the other with dark lips. I did the dark lips just because I recently bought a new lipstick (Revlon Wine Not matte lipstick) and wanted to give it a try.
A word of advise, you might be sensitive to these glitter eyeliners that different brands sell. I, myself, am sensitive to Lise Watier glitter eyeliner. This Marcelle eyeliner that I used for the tutorial burns a little if I applied it on the lashline, thus I applied it above the eyeliner. So, pleaaase be careful!
1. I applied MAC Blanc Type all over my eyelid with a flat eyeshadow brush.
2. Using an Urban Decay blending brush,I applied MAC Omega on the crease.
3. Using a small angled eyeliner, I lined my upper lashline using MUFE Aqua black gel liner.
4. Look straight in the mirror, and using the “angle” on the angled brush, I marked the “wing”.
5. Using the angled brush (as per photo), pull a line from the tip of the wing towards the inner corner of the eye, creating a line.
6. Fill in the empty triangle and smooth the eyeliner if needed.
7. Using Marcelle Lux Metallic Liquid Eyeliner in Goldmine on top of the black eyeliner.
8. I lined the outer half of my waterline using MAC Engraved eyeliner.
9. I filled in my brows using an angled brush and a mix of MAC Omega and MAC Brun.
10. I curled my lashes and apply mascara on both top and bottom lashes.
11. For the face, I applied Chanel Teint Innocence foundation all over my face using a foundation brush.
12. I used MAC Moisture Cover concealer under my eyes.
13. For the cheeks, I applied MAC Cubis.
14a. For the lips, I applied L’occitance Olive lipgloss below.
14b. I applied Revlon Wine Not matte lipstick.