L’oreal Sultry Seductress
Almost New Year! I’d definitely recommend this look for New Year, if you’re up for a smoky look with kissable lips! It’s very shimmery, almost borderline glittery, with a pop of purple to usher you to the year 2013…:D
For the eyeshadows, I used L’oreal Colour Riche Eye Shadow Quads. (swatches and review on this post)
1. I applied the medium grey eyeshadow from L’oreal Sultry Seductress all over the eyelid using a flat eyeshadow brush.
2. Using a blending brush, I applied the contour purple colour on the outer V and on the crease.
3. I lined my waterline and tightline using L’oreal Voluminous Smoldering eyeliner.
4. Using an angled brush, I applied the black colour on the upper lashline.
5. Using a clean angled brush, I applied the contour purple eyeshadow on the lower lashline.
6. Using a small shader brush, I applied the highlighter colour on the inner corner of the eyes, and using a clean blending brush, I applied the highlighter color under the brows.
7. I filled my brows using Anastasia Brow Wiz in Brunette.
8. I curled my lashes and applied L’oreal Telescopic Shocking Extension mascara on both upper and lower lashes.
9. I applied L’oreal Magic Lumi foundation in W4 using my fingertips.
10. I applied L’oreal Magic Touche concealer under my eyes.
11. Using a foundation brush, I applied L’oreal Visible Lift blush on Rose Gold on my cheeks.
12. Using a powder brush, I applied Cinema Secret transparent powder on my T-zone.
13. I filled my lips in using L’oreal Anti-Feathering Lip Liner in Rose Absolu and top it off with L’oreal Eternally Nude Colour Riche Caresse Shine Stain Lipcolour