Sephora Pantone Universe
How’s eveyone’s New Year? I hope you guys are doing well in the beginning of 2013. I’ve been busy, lots of stuffs happening the end of last year and beginning of this year. Hopefully, everything good will come this year!
Anyways, I’ll be moving my blog in the next couple of days to a self-hosted website. The layout will be pretty much the same as what you see here with subtle changes. I hope there won’t be any issues since I’ve been working on it since last year. Any posts before March 2009 will not be on the new site.
So, as you guys know, Pantone’s color of the year is Emerald Green. So, if you’re looking for any Emerald Green eyeshadow tutorials I’ve a few already up (Monshu Inspired, Loki the Mischievious, Smashbox Quick Take, and NARS Night Porter).
Today’s tutorial (my first tutorial for 2013!) will be using Sephora+Pantone Precious Metals Shadow palette. I bought this palette a few weeks a go from Sephora and I absolutely looove it! It comes in 35 gorgeous shades, it can be applied dry or wet. This tutorial is inspired by the ad poster for this palette at Sephora.
1. I applied Paloma (16-000) on the inner corner of my eyelid using a flat eyeshadow brush.
2. Using the same eyeshadow brush, I applied Nougat (14-1031) in the middle of the eyelid.
3. Using a clean eyeshadow brush, I applied Purple Gumdrop (18-3012) on the outer half.
4. Using a clean blending brush, I picked up Flint (18-1405) and lightly blend it to Purple Gumdrop and on my crease.
5. I used a clean flat eyeshadow brush to blend where the 3 eyeshadows meet (paloma to nougat, nougat to purple gumdrop)
6. Using an angled brush, I applied Paloma, Nougat and Purple Gumdrop on the lower lashline.
7. I applied Jet Black along my upper lashline.
8. I curled my lashes and applied L’oreal Telescopic Shocking Extension mascara on both upper and lower lashes.
9. I filled in my brows using MAC Omega+Brun on my brows.
10. For the face, I applied Chanel Teint Innocence all over my face.
11. I applied MAC Cubic on my cheeks.
12. I filled my lips in using L’oreal Anti-Feathering Lip Liner in Rose Absolu and top it off with L’oreal Eternally Nude Colour Riche Caresse Shine Stain Lipcolour